Sandbag Dilemma

Posted by Pink is God's | 6:09 PM | 3 comments »

I went into Lowe's today to buy myself a 50 pound sandbag. I asked one person where they carried sandbags and, I kid you not, she pointed in two different directions, and so I went one of the directions hoping I guessed right. I didn't. Then I asked someone else and they said that they carried them in Lawn and Garden, so I went there. No luck. I then asked someone in Lawn and Garden about where to find a sandbag and they said they didn't carry them. I said, "What!?!" He said, "I had a gentleman come in last week for some and I found out we don't carry them." I said, "This is Lowe's right?" He said, "Yeah, it does seem crazy that we wouldn't carry sandbags." He then told me to look at Tractor Supply. I thanked him and left with my tops soil.
I'm starting this new strength gaining program and all I need is a 50 pound bag of sand. Why is this so hard?!?

3 comments

  1. Irun Man // July 5, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

    Uhm, just a thought, but wouldn't, say, a 50-pound bag of salt, kitty litter, feathers, etc. work just as well? If they're all 50-pounds, does it HAVE to be sand? :]

  2. Pink is God's // July 5, 2008 at 10:10 PM  

    Yes, it has to be sand!

  3. Irun Man // July 6, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

    Okay. Wait a minute, since you're secretly the Blue Flame, are you going to try one of those martial arts exercises where you repeatedly punch your fists into a container of sand to strengthen your knuckles and focus your chi? lol