What a day!

Posted by Pink is God's | 4:48 PM | 8 comments »


Sunday was the day!  Will Ryan came into the world and it was such an awesome experience.  God was very good to us and we are all at home now.  Aaron and Melissa Black brought us dinner tonight and it was delicious.  We have been so blessed to have a church family that is so loving and caring for us.  Here is a picture hope you enjoy.  Will will be making an appearance this week at church so make sure you're there to sneak a peek.

8 comments

  1. Casey R. Vincent // November 12, 2008 at 5:58 PM  

    Congratulations! From the pictures...he looks like his daddy :)

  2. Mommy pfohl // November 12, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

    So sweet!!! I want to hold that baby! :)

  3. Kris Sorensen // November 12, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

    I said I wouldn't post a comment for at least 3 months but I think this requires an exception.

    Will looks like a future soccer player. I can tell... I know these kinds of things.

    Congratulations - I can't wait to meet him.

  4. Nathan // November 12, 2008 at 8:24 PM  

    God has blessed Will with such a wonderful family!!! I am so happy for him, and for you guys! I can't wait to see him in person!!!

  5. Sue // November 13, 2008 at 4:26 AM  

    Congrats, Poppa Pinkerton!!!

    He is a handsome fellow already!

  6. Derek Chalfant // November 13, 2008 at 7:34 AM  

    Congrats dude & dudette.

  7. Tommy Phelps // November 13, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

    What a cutie!! Congrats to you all. I wonder if he'll be any good at Ping Pong?.. Look out PK. hehehe

  8. Tricia // November 17, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

    Congrats James!!He's a cutie : )