Why am I a Freak?

Posted by Pink is God's | 7:25 PM | 2 comments »

(Warning:  These are the ramblings and opinions of a freak.  I know I'm pretty much out on my own limb here and that I'm the unpopular one, read with that in mind.)

I have many friends who are conservatives.  Hence I have many friends who are very disappointed in last night's results.  I also have many friends who are saying many terrible things.  I think this is wrong for a couple of reasons.
First if Obama really is our enemy God has called us to love our enemies.  I've heard some of the most hateful things coming out of the mouths of Christians and then in the very next breath I hear them say something like, "but I'm praying for him".
Second, why are these people of God so hateful when they really have nothing to worry about.  If Obama, for some reason, is the anti-christ doesn't that mean we are that much closer to heaven?  
Thirdly why am I the freak?  

2 comments

  1. Tonya // November 6, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

    I guess you can call me a freak too! I trust the God more than I trust man.

  2. Keym // November 8, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

    I don't think your a freak with politics...notice I said nothing about the rest of life :0)
    I have noticed the ignorance as I like to call it and it is sad. We are supposed to be representing JC! and the things coming out of peoples mouths is like crazy. SO FLY YOUR FREAK FLAG AND BE PROUD!