No 203 but I did get to 214 yesterday...

Posted by Pink is God's | 3:21 PM | 1 comments »

Yesterday the teshuva went to "The Greatest Taco Bell in the Whole World" and bowling in New Castle, Indiana.  I told everyone that I was going to bowl a 203 and beat the Grime boys but alas my best game was cut short because of a lack of time.  I had four strikes and 2 spares in the first seven frames.  It was going to be close.  

One number I did hit yesterday was my texting record.  214 texts in one day.  I figured it up, I texted 214 times to 30 different people.  I'm guessing that there are more than a few people that are sick of me by now, but that's okay, that's a youth pastor's job.  Modern technology has made ministry to youth a lot more fun and convenient.  
So make sure that you leave a comment if you want about texting, or better yet text me a comment and then all put it up on the comment board.  Just know that if you text me there is a very good chance that you will hear from me again in cyber cell space.  Sorry, that's just the way it goes.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 23, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

    hi james wow texting must be fun. love you and miss you, im praying for you love and hugs mom tucker