So much has happened...

Posted by Pink is God's | 7:36 PM | 2 comments »

since my last blog! Where to begin. Well I have found an editor for my book, "Diary of an Angry Christian" (Look for it on bookshelves in a bookstore near you in the future), I went to a great concert, and oh yea, MY CHILDHOOD HOME IS IN JEOPARDY OF BURNING TO THE GROUND!!! What in the world is going on here! My parents have called about the fact that they may be evacuated tonite. I have been praying about that of course. Escondido has never been evacuated, that should tell you all you need to know about the severity of this fire. Escondido is in a valley and everything always burns around it but nothing in it ever burns. So far 15 Escondido homes have burned to the ground. I'm sure that number has increased just in the time that I have been writing this. Check out this article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21405632/ I lived in Rancho Bernardo about a year ago! I have no idea if the house I lived in is gone or not. They say it is going to get worse before it gets better. If you could be praying for everyone in Southern Cal I would appreciate it. The majority of my family lives there along with several of my best friends.

2 comments

  1. Coby // October 23, 2007 at 12:18 PM  

    wow. i'll be praying.

  2. Mommy pfohl // October 23, 2007 at 6:23 PM  

    YOU CERTAINLY can count on my prayers! Wow! I saw that on the news today and thought of you (I don't watch much news, but I caught the tail end of that). Keep us all posted!