Maybe the best looking car I've ever seen!

Posted by Pink is God's | 11:52 AM | 2 comments »


The 2008 Dodge Challenger


Wouldn't it be nice to just drive this car around a race track, maybe the Brickyard.
It's very rare that I see a car that I just get blown away by. This car blows me away. I think because of it's throw back looks but also because since it's new it's got to be kickin' inside. Probably all of the bells and whistles. Smooth ride, awesome stereo, comfortable seats, navigation system, cruise control, etc. It seems like with older muscle cars they just lose some comfort after a while. When auto makers put out new muscle cars they seem to make them too updated. Now we have a true throw back muscle car that has all of the classic looks and all of the modern comforts of today!

2 comments

  1. bryan vickery // February 14, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

    I like that they're going old school with the looks. If only they would make them as heavy and noisy as they used to (then again, if they didn't make it out of plastic, we'd revert back to the days when cars got a whopping 4mpg)

  2. Tucker // February 15, 2008 at 12:18 AM  

    Those muscle cars didn't lose comfort, most of them never had any real comfort like we have today. But they could move! I had a friend that had a 67 Shelby Mustang that he bet me a $20.00 that he put on his dash that I couldn't grab it until he was in 3rd gear. Well I got the $20 but just barely. You could get in serious trouble with the law in 1st gear.
    That car does look like the old Dodge Charger adn Challenger