101 Things I Don't Like!

Posted by Pink is God's | 1:11 PM | 4 comments »

Satan, uncomfortable sofas, books over 500 pages, people, like my sister, who complain about not being on my "like" list when I listed family and friends as things I liked (two things that classify her), penny's, screen doors that don't close or open right, heart attacks, broccoli, boils, blood, barking, no comment, poison, falling, the Raiders, diet anything, well almost anything, diet root beer and diet sprite I like, loud motorcycles, people chewing with their mouths open, hockey, tornado warnings, tornado watches, tornado's, high winds, medium winds, wind, allergies, the word swanky, slipping, ice storms, slobber, Wendy's, blazing furnaces (except in Daniel 3), Old Navy, sweating, fat (except for fat on steak, that's where the flavor is!), squeaking breaks, a lack of instincts, cowardice, assault riffles (except AK-47's), bandannas, bananas, fist fighting, Valentine's Day, thin tissues, hand stamping, New Mexico, snot, getting cut by a knife, disobedience, temptation, road construction, the I-5 at rush hour, "teen' movies that are corrupting our students, black licorice, manure smell, bathroom smells, toilet smells, any poop smell in general, stepping in dog poop, busted zippers, broken bones, when maple syrup gets on my hands, cussing, ants, birds who poop, purple, paper cuts, surfing, skulls, getting poked in the eye, raisins, 1971 (sorry Kris my year is better), lava running over my body, being naked in dreams, when the pizza sauce is too hot on your pizza and you burn the roof of your mouth and your tongue and you get blisters in there and you can't taste anything after that because your taste buds have no feeling left in them..., heavy metal, taxes, worry, being sad, jaw breakers that are too big for your mouth, grass that grows too fast, MTV, spin, jelly fish, sharks, bean burritos, the fact that I'm unorganized, Almond Joys, coconut, a tree branch breaking and falling on my car (constant fear of mine), rope burns, stories about clowns, when that one red sock gets in with the whites, red socks, telephone calls during dinner, bombs, trading away all of my good rookie baseball cards when I was 13, the thought of swallowing my own tongue, bogies, those scenes in movies where two people are pointing guns at each other, for goodness sake one of you pull the trigger, I guarantee you I would, the thinking that church is a building, sin.

4 comments

  1. Tricia // April 24, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

    I have learned a lot about you today!! Oh and my birthday is on Valentines Day, thank you very much!

  2. Pink is God's // April 24, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

    I take it back, I like Valentine's Day!

  3. Coby // April 24, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

    how can you not like purple?

    yes. after all those things, purple was the one that caught my eye. and yes, i read all of them.

  4. Derek Chalfant // April 25, 2008 at 3:49 AM  

    You don't like heavy metal, you must like alluminum then or maybe brass or copper. ;}