California Here I Come!

Posted by Pink is God's | 8:07 PM | 4 comments »

So I pulled the trigger today. I redeemed one of my free airplane tickets to take me to my home planet. I will be in Southern California next week at this time. Here are the top ten things I will be doing in my home state.

1. Attending a Laker playoff game.

2. Sun bathing at Del Mar.

3. Eating at In & Out.

4. Blogging from fabulous locations so that Special K will be informed.

5. Round Table Pizza

6. Disneyland!!! My family just renewed their passes.

7. Going to Francis Chan's Church, Cornerstone Church.

8. Hanging with my kids at ECS.

9. Seaport Villiage

10. Maybe get a Dodger game in.

4 comments

  1. Kris Sorensen // May 7, 2008 at 6:47 AM  

    Say, "Hey" to Francis for me. ;-)

  2. Anonymous // May 7, 2008 at 5:05 PM  

    Eric and I want you to know that if you need a place to stay, we have a guest room for you...

  3. Tricia // May 7, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

    Totally jealous!! Hope you guys have a great time in Cali....wish you could email me an in and out burger : )

  4. Coby // May 7, 2008 at 11:28 PM  

    You...stink.

    Haha, nah, I'm glad you're getting a chance to visit the home planet. Have fun!