Musical Blogs

Posted by Pink is God's | 6:16 PM | 7 comments »

I'm going to rant for a minute! And forgive me all of you who are musical blog lovers. My wife has music on her blog, she's hot, and I love her, but we just don't see eye to eye on this one. If you think you know what's coming and are going to take offense just look away.

I hate musical blogs! I love all of you but I hate switching over to a blog and all of a sudden, BLAM, loud music. I think I jump every time, and I never get used to it. Sometimes I don't go to certain blogs because I've learned that I'm just going to be lambasted with noise pollution.

I know that we are all different and blogs are for voicing our opinions, and for some of you your music, and so I'm sharing my opinion about musical blogs. Again, I love you, don't love the music so much! And you know I love music!

7 comments

  1. Coby // May 5, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

    Why do you think we do it? We do it so you'll jump. lol, just kidding! I knew that there were some people that had problems with that so I just changed my playlist so it wouldn't play automatically. It's still there for listening ears, except now you have to push the button. So you're not ranting at me now. =]

  2. Pink is God's // May 5, 2008 at 7:21 PM  

    Thank you so much Coby! That is the perfect compromise!

  3. Nathan // May 5, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

    I have similar feelings! I always jump! I've learned to search blogs with my volume down. I like to ease myself into music. Some surprises are not so nice ;o)

  4. Irun Man // May 5, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

    My blog has music but when I view it I either 1) have my speakers turned off or 2) go right to the music list player and turn it off as soon as the first song begins. BTW, I got the idea of putting the music player on my blog from your wife's site! LOL Fortunately, the first song that plays each time has a low/slow beginning, so it probably doesn't make you jump IF you look at it. Hope that Lucas is feeling better!! Loved your message that you delivered yesterday on Praising the Lord!!!

  5. bryan vickery // May 6, 2008 at 4:03 AM  

    BOO for musical blogs. i'm with you

  6. Cari // May 6, 2008 at 4:57 AM  

    I am not much for musical blogs either, I usually pause them as quickly as I can.

  7. Kris Sorensen // May 6, 2008 at 6:49 AM  

    Add me to the "haters" list. If I am "surfing" blogs I make sure my speakers are on mute.