Pools, Internet, Spiders, and Chicken Tacos

Posted by Pink is God's | 11:54 AM | 0 comments »

The day's only half over and I've gotten a days worth accomplished, with Brian Cline's help. Today was the D-day for the pool in our backyard.

10:00-10:15--Before Brian got here I sprayed around the house for spiders which is something we've been needing to do for a while, I'm guessing we have killed about 15 spiders over the past week and a half.

10:45-12:15--Brian got here and we tore the pool to shreds in about an hour and a half. Brian had a good time, and I had a good time watching him.

12:15-1:15--Chicken Taco open house. I started making tacos for the Clines and my family and Aaron Black showed up to see if we needed any more help and I said, "We need some help eating chicken tacos!", so Aaron got to experience his first chicken taco. About a half hour later Dwayne and Cari Lott showed up and D-wa had a chicken taco for the first time as well. Cari declined, I write this so that some of you can give her a hard time about turning down chicken tacos.

1:30-2:00--Got that pesky problem figured out with our wireless internet. Actually Brian got that pesky problem figured out with our wireless internet. Isn't it nice having brilliant friends, that are really strong, have tools like saws that are amazingly effective to tear things up, and can solve all computer problems.

2:00-5:00--Resting before I go to Prince Caspian with the teshuva. Also swept out the garage and cleaned up the front of the house a little. Grass mowing will take place before I leave for Branson on Wednesday.

0 comments