My favorite perfomance in American Idol History!

4 comments

  1. Sue // May 25, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

    Yes, that was pretty good!
    Here is my favorite from Season 4:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x2I2h5PkIY

    Had never been done before, if you recall...

    sorry, looks like I can't get the link to work. Cut and paste if you want to see what my all time favorite is...

  2. Coby // May 25, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

    "And you sa-a-A-ay..."

    I just realized it's really hard to type a run.

  3. Mommy pfohl // May 26, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

    So, umm... you told me you'd work on your back ground... still waiting here Pastor Pink!!! Not nice to make these people with eye problems sick to their stomach while reading your blog! :) No, just kidding... great pick of a song! -Mindy

  4. Tricia // June 9, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

    Nice office : )