New Blogging Cycle

Posted by Pink is God's | 1:22 PM | 5 comments »

As you can see we have made a few changes. I hope you enjoy the new look and what this new blog brings to your computer. There will be further changes made over the next week or so, to the banner among other things. Please be patient as I discover my new identity. I need to thank Special K for making this new look a reality, without him I would still be ugly blog man! No wise cracks Kris!
I wanted to say also that this blog will probably read a little differently in the coming months as well. I'm shooting for something a little less diary and a little more editorial. In the past I've mixed a little of both but I will hopefully be leaning toward the editorial and inspirational, I know those don't sound like they mix, and they probably don't, but you will just have to wait and see how I fashion my words.
Anyway, enjoy, disagree, agree, talk smack, laugh, cry, don't curse at the screen, hit me when you see me instead, and anything else within reason. I will be very opinionated and you will either love it or hate it, I'm cool with that. Start off by telling me what you think of my new look, I think it's fabulous, that's why I picked it out.

5 comments

  1. Unknown // June 19, 2008 at 2:31 PM  

    Very nice and easy to read.So many put so many things up that it is hard to read print. I like plain and simple. Good job!

  2. Derek Chalfant // June 19, 2008 at 5:36 PM  

    Looks good, easy on the old eyes. Ready to read and just talk smack for no real reason other than just to do it.

  3. bryan vickery // June 19, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

    so one of the new changes will be that you actually blog from time to time, right?

    by the way, i'm up for a little smack talk :o)



    haha. nice look. i like it.

  4. Keym // June 19, 2008 at 8:12 PM  

    OOOOO Cindy like! (you will only understand this if you have read Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister) But I am thinking... Pink?

  5. Coby // June 20, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

    Very nice. Looking forward to the editorialness.