Pizza Paradox

Posted by Pink is God's | 7:49 PM | 8 comments »

Where can I find a great pizza? It seems that in this part of the world, the midwest, there is a lack of great pizza. I could tell you of about 5 great pizza places in Escondido. I know I worked at one but I still knew that there were others such as Filippi's Pizza Grotto, Bruno's, and Soprano's all kind of going the Italian route. There are, of course, other types of pizza as well like New York style and Chicago deep dish style. So I pose the question to anyone who know's of a great pizza place in Indiana. Where can I get a great pizza? Sorry Pizza Hut, Pizza King, Domino's, and Papa John's you just don't cut it as a great pizza place. So don't even go there, it probably has to be a hole-in-the-wall place that I would have never heard of before. Round Table is really the only pizza chain I have ever truly enjoyed.

8 comments

  1. Coby // June 22, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

    ...I got nothin'.

    =S

    It's Farmland, dude. lol.

  2. Derek Chalfant // June 23, 2008 at 3:14 AM  

    Go to Mancino's in Muncie, I dig the pizza there as well as the grinders.

  3. Pink is God's // June 23, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

    Hogies and Grinders, Hoagies and Grinders, Navy Beans, Navy Beans, Meatloaf Sandwich! Sloppy Joes, Slop, Sloppy Joes!!!

  4. Pink is God's // June 23, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

    Where is Mancino's? Sounds like a great pizza place name.

  5. Derek Chalfant // June 23, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

    Its out on Bethel in front of Rural King in the little strip mall. I recomend the BBQ Chicken pizza myself. Its just right down from where I work we'll have to do lunch there.

  6. God'sProp777 // June 23, 2008 at 11:29 AM  

    I guess it depends on what type of pizza you desire; New York Style, Chicago, Sicilian, etc... Old Chicago has great pizzas and calzones as well. Don't know if there are any out your way though.

  7. Jaime Pumphrey // June 23, 2008 at 12:33 PM  

    I love the pizza at Big Boys Pizzeria in Connersville... their chicken ranch pizza is addictive.

  8. Keym // July 3, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

    Um.... I see how it is. I told your wife about it the day you guys were building the swing set and we went to the "big" city. They have great sandwiches too