Steak Rub: Want a Great One?

Posted by Pink is God's | 1:20 PM | 1 comments »

I tried this rub the other day and it was absolutely amazing. I never quite got the whole, "this marinade/rub brings out the flavor of the meat" thing until I tried this rub. At first I was questioning the idea of ginger on my steak and then I tried it, mmmmmm steak! You do not, I repeat do not need steak sauce after fixing your steak like this!

Ingredients
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon seasoning salt
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
Directions
1. Lightly sprinkle first side of 3 or 4 steaks (prefer boneless ribeyes, but your choice) with dry seasonings.
2. Sprinkle worcestershire sauce over steaks and lightly rub in with finger tips.
3. Flip steak and repeat.
4. Allow to sit for 10 to 15 min while grill warms up.
This recipe was found at:
http://www.recipezaar.com/155988

1 comments

  1. Irun Man // June 26, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

    Sounds good! May have to try this one. (Ok, actually I may have to convince Melissa to try this one.) Thanks for the tip.