Are You a Real Man, or Boy?!?

Posted by Pink is God's | 8:30 AM | 1 comments »

Did you hear we're going to the Indianapolis Indians baseball game on August 1st, my birthday? Here is a picture of the tickets and they are great seats, just past third base. All males who want to join us are welcome. We will leave at 4:00 from the church, I like to get to baseball games early to catch a batting practice ball or two. Tickets are $11.00, what a bargain! I will release tickets when money is given, in other words give me your money and you will get your tickets. No money, no tickets! I have 25 tickets, actually 23 after Lucas and I bought ours, so get them while they are hot!

1 comments

  1. Tricia // July 17, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

    Check you out...
    http://foxforum.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/07/16/does-barack-obama-deserve-to-claim-the-reagan-mantle/