Pushing Through

Posted by Pink is God's | 3:34 PM | 1 comments »

(Normally I like doing these things, except the lawn and the pushups, but there are some days...")
I didn't want to blog today. Then I started thinking about the last time I got into that cycle, and I decided to push through...
I didn't want to mow the lawn today, then I started thinking about the last time I got into that cycle, and I decided to push through...
I didn't want to take a walk today, then I started thinking about the last time I got into that cycle, and I decided to push through...
I didn't want to read my Bible today then I started thinking about the last time I got into that cycle, and then I decided to push through...
I didn't want to do pushups today then I started thinking about the last time I got into that cycle, and then I decided to push through...
I didn't want to pray today then I started thinking about the last time I got into that cycle, and then I decided to push through...

1 comments

  1. Billy Pumphrey // July 29, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

    Pushing through or a "do it now" attitude is nice to have. Although you have to push through to have the pushing through attitude sometimes.