"Ole Ballgame!"

Posted by Pink is God's | 5:39 PM | 1 comments »

The Indianapolis Indians went into the 6th innings without a hit but the game was a hit with the men of Farmland Friends anyway. There were many highlights including, but not limited to:

1. Homerun BOMB hit by Clete of the Toledo Mudhens!
2. Zach getting handed an actual bat from the Indians clubhouse after the game!
3. Hot Dogs!
4. Fireworks!
5. Hydraulics in the Cline's car on the way home!
6. Showing my son how to get peanuts out of the shells during the game! (This was my favorite!)
7. Ice Cream!
8. Hangin' with my Home Boys!
9. Chase getting a ball from one of the Indians!
10. Did I mention the Hot Dogs?!?

1 comments

  1. Coby // August 2, 2008 at 6:30 PM  

    Lol! I wish I could've seen you teaching Lucas how to shell peanuts!