Here I Am

Posted by Pink is God's | 5:30 PM | 4 comments »

Most of you probably are wondering where I've been.  And then there are some of you that know where I went to.  Either way where should not be the question anymore, we should all just focus on the fact that I'm back and hope that things stay this way.  Several things that have happened while I've been away:


I'm typing this up on my now not so brand new Mac Book Pro.  Here is an example of what this computer can do:



Not much, I know, but just wait until I start video blogging for real.  The camera is built into the top of the screen so I can video myself and you can see my lovely face regularly!

I've been coaching volleyball for the last three months and that has been keeping me very busy.  It's been a good busy.  I've been learning a lot about some girls at the school that I've never known before and I've been learning a lot about what volleyball is like in middle eastern Indiana.  It's great volleyball in this part of the country.  You should come catch one of our games next season.  At least come watch us play Burris.

My wife has been pregnant and we've been getting ready for Will Ryan to get here, the arrival date is 11108.  (If you were in the youth group you would know how to read that date.)

The youth room is almost open and I have been spending a lot of time making sure that the room is what we want it to be when it opens.  It's going to be a great space, I hope.  So far so good.  After this Sunday we're going to have to close the room off until the grand opening.  We want there to be some anticipation built up for the ribbon cutting.

So there's the update on my life.  I hope you enjoyed that.  Actually you will probably not be reading this, why would you when I haven't written anything in the past three months.

And don't worry, I'll get back to my editorial, cynical, political, theological self in the next few days.


4 comments

  1. Casey R. Vincent // October 30, 2008 at 6:38 PM  

    Glad to have you back Pastor Pink! Where have you been coaching volleyball at? Glad to learn more about you all the time! Keep blogging! I hope all goes well with Will....and congratulations in advance!

  2. Tricia // October 30, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

    Welcome back to bloggy land!!

  3. Anonymous // October 31, 2008 at 11:13 PM  

    Glad to see that you're back!

  4. Nathan // October 31, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

    YAY!