Gandhi said it best

Posted by Pink is God's | 6:50 PM | 1 comments »


"There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever." (Gandhi)


Going into this season of my life you would think that I would know that God is going to take care of me. But yet again today I let worry and doubt creep in. But I guess the good news is that I remembered, I remembered that God brought us to this season and God will provide for this season and now I can just sit back and let God be God. Not that I'm going to stop doing what God has called me to do, that would be foolish!


FFC is starting a building campaign this month and it is a little scarry, I'm not gonna lie. But I know God is going to go before us. Not only that but it has been the BOMB so far this month at the church!!! For those of you who don't know hip Californian lingo, the BOMB is a good thing.

1 comments

  1. von // August 22, 2007 at 4:12 PM  

    Hey, Buttercup is one that I would not have thought of. I'm glad that you and Pook are working together! I know that you both ARE the BOMB!