You Twisted My Arm!

Posted by Pink is God's | 4:43 PM | 4 comments »


Too many of you have told me that I "have to" blog, well here it is. We have been absolutely blessed since we have been here in Farmland! People have been too nice to us. And the encouragement we have received from people has been over the top. Thank you for everything!

Blessed is also the word I have to use when talking about this past Sunday's service. God was at work and for that I will absolutely praise Him for. Thank you all of that gave me encouraging words about the worship time. It is amazing what the Holy Spirit can do with all of us when we are in a place to worship Him.

Youth group was great last night, and again we have increased our numbers to 26. Brian, Jamie, and Cari have been phenomonal in showing me the ropes. Thank you guys! The top ten list was a flop but it should be better next week. You may be wondering why Optimus Prime is the picture in this blog, it was #1 on the Top Ten Cartoon Charaters of all time, WORD!

4 comments

  1. Kris Sorensen // August 20, 2007 at 5:02 PM  

    James

    Welcome to the blogging community! I'm so proud of you. I've always found the right amount of pressure applied to the twisted arm will achieve maximum results. Keep up the great work - - - or else ;-)

  2. Derek Chalfant // August 21, 2007 at 3:25 AM  

    James welcome aboard, I knew it was only a matter of time until you hit the blogging world. Looking forward to reading your blog and seeing and reading what your thinking buttercup(?).

  3. Mommy pfohl // August 21, 2007 at 7:03 PM  

    Well, welcome aboard! I'm sorry that I haven't been able to get around to get to know you and Tonya better. WE are entering our "enclosed" season with back to school and sickness with our two kids (can't be around the sickness rahter)...so, I'm excited you are blogging! A small peek for me into the outside world! Jeff has told me much about you guys! I so much look forward to getting to know you guys!

  4. Jeffrey Pfohl // August 22, 2007 at 8:59 AM  

    James welcome to the blogging club. I have enjoyed working with ya this last month and oh by the way I thought you top ten list of cartoons was the BOMB :)