Indiana Observances

Posted by Pink is God's | 6:45 PM | 4 comments »

Here are a few of my many things I have observed about Indiana:

1. Even though the speed limit is 55, 45 is the REAL speed limit.
2. My couch is moist all the time, it's kind of weird! Humidity is fun.
3. Bugs
4. I am going to have a lot of leaves to rake come fall.
5. It seems as though only one car at a time can make it down a road.
6. Flies are HUGE!
7. Papa Murphy's Pizza isn't bad.
8. My neighbors are nice and I think I might know all of them, and I've only been here for a month.
9. It's okay to stop your car in the middle of the road and talk.
10. Football season is even more exciting out here.
11. There is a german shepherd who does his business in my yard everyday, and it's owner doesn't seem to care.
12. My house is awesome, thanks Andy!
13. Hickory Hills Golf Course is really nice and it's a really good price.
14. I have to put my kids swing set up, I don't know how, but I have to put it up. Any volunteers?
15. Shout out to Jess, he is so awesome.
16. Chicken tacos taste great in Indiana too.
17. Eric Brown mowed my lawn, he's the BOMB!
18. Anyone for some cardboard boxes.
19. Tap water tastes pretty good.
20. Kris is a great preacher!
21. Brian and Jamie are cool!
22. I want to be around the Lotts a lot!
23. Aaron, Melissa, and Audrey you guys are welcome at our house anytime, and we have to watch the Bourne's soon. Thanks for the movies.
24. The ladies I work with in the office at the church are fun to laugh with, that makes life good at work.
25. And finally, God is good to me.

4 comments

  1. Mommy pfohl // August 23, 2007 at 7:46 PM  

    As for Number 18, if there are any takers... we have a whole billion more boxes we could donate to the cause! As for Number 22, the Lotts are in our growth group... you can hang at 6 p.m. on Tuesday nights!!! Oh, and in your language, IT'S THE BOMB!
    Jeff & Mindy

  2. Derek Chalfant // August 24, 2007 at 6:06 AM  

    Number 17 is a set up, beware. ;0)

  3. Anonymous // August 24, 2007 at 9:11 AM  

    I think we need the recipe for those tacos. They seem to be pretty popular!

  4. bryan vickery // August 24, 2007 at 1:40 PM  

    Two things:

    First, I'll rake your leaves if you rake mine.

    Second, I've lived here for 24.3 years, and I still don't understand why people think it's ok to park their pick ups in the middle of the road and chat.

    *shaking fist* Why not fire up the stinkin' grill while you're at it?!? Sheesh!