Colts tickets anyone?

Posted by Pink is God's | 7:43 PM | 3 comments »


Aaron Black and I were hanging out together tonite and were talking about how much I like the Chargers, and how much he hates the Colts and we decided that it would be great to go to the Chargers vs. Colts game. Unfortunately it is so difficult to get a ticket that it would be near impossible to go see this game. Aaron is so excited about getting a Tomlinson jersey and wearing it just to spite the Colts and all of the Colts fans. I would just like to go see my beloved team. Wait a minute, why would anyone want to give me a pair of Colts tickets if I was going there to root against the Colts?

Let's start over: Aaron Black and I were hanging out together tonite and were talking about how much we like the Colts (this is a realatively new development). We were also talking about how much we hate the Chargers and would like to see them lose to the Colts live. Unfortunately it is so difficult to get a ticket that it would be near impossible to go and see this game. Aaron is so excited about getting a Manning jersey and wearing it just to spite the Chargers and all of the Chargers fans that would see him in San Diego on TV. I would just like to go see my beloved team.

Needless to say, if anyone has any tickets they want to get rid of just let us know.

3 comments

  1. Rick Brown // August 25, 2007 at 5:12 AM  

    I think I smell a wolf n sheep's clothing. LOL.

  2. bryan vickery // August 25, 2007 at 10:31 AM  

    i've got a couple tickets i need to get rid of... the price for you... oh say about... 5 grand. Whaddya say??

    (PS: I may be able to come down a fraction... but not much)

  3. Aaron Black // August 26, 2007 at 2:14 PM  

    Not a big blog fan but if were talking football tickets, I have to respond. I am not going to sell my soul and "pretend" to be a colts fan for some free tickets. In reality I like to get you colt fans all fired up with my colt badgering technigues.

    (seriously, if you have tickets donate them to the black and pink foundation)