Worship Lines

Posted by Pink is God's | 6:39 PM | 0 comments »


There are just some lines in worship songs that just make me smile and more worshipful, here they are:


"How Great is Our God..."


"Come now is the time to worship. Come now is the time to give your heart."


"The universe declares your Majesty."


"You alone are worthy of my praise."


"Lord there is none like you."


"For my soul longs and even faints for you."


"The heavens decare your glorious, glorious. Great is your fame beyond the earth."


"For the Lord God Almighty reigns."


"Beauty that made this heart adore you."


"Blessed be the name of the Lord, blessed be your name."


If you are reading this tonight (Saturday), or Sunday morning, go into corporate worship this week saying, as you come into the service:


"How lovely is your dwelling place, Oh Lord Almighty. For my soul longs and even faints for you. For here my heart is satisfied within your presence. I sing beneath the shadow of your wing. Better is one day in your courts. Better is one day in your house. Better is one day in your courts, than thousands elsewhere."

0 comments