Foos Ball Rocks!

Posted by Pink is God's | 6:11 PM | 1 comments »


What can I say? Foos ball makes me feel like a real man. I win at the game. It's one of the few table games I'm good at. And just for your information the reason for this utter domination at the table is a little thing I like to call "Two Handed Fury". I have perfected a technique that is simply unstoppable. I don't like playing with less than effective players who use a simple and innapropriate spinning technique at the table. If you want to see the "Two Handed Fury" I would come and watch. I would not play before seeing. Because the force by witch the ball moves during play may grip you with such terror that you may run away in fear. Seeing is believeing and is less intimidating at first. So come, be an observer, just don't bite off more than you can chew.

1 comments

  1. bryan vickery // August 26, 2007 at 7:29 PM  

    But don't take our word for it, just listen to our satisfied customers!!

    "I used to be a scrawny, nerdy loser. But since employing the 'two-handed-fury' method... I've since elevated myself to 'mildly nerdy' status. Thanks Pinky!"