Nacho Bar Action

Posted by Pink is God's | 5:23 PM | 3 comments »


I love nachos!!! So it was natural for me to decide that we would have nachos next week at youth group. I like regular nacho cheese and jalepenos. I like the Velveta cheese nachos with beef. I like that white looking cheese sauce you get with chips at those Mexican food restaurants. I guess you could say I just like cheese. Where would we be in this life without cheese. No pizza, cheeseburgers, tacos (what are tacos without cheese), baked potatoes (baked potatoes without cheese is a travesty), lasagna, mac and cheese, raviolis, enchiladas, AND NACHOS!!! Here is a nacho recipe for you:


One 16 ounce block of Velveta Cheese

One pound of ground beef or pork

Two cans of Rotel (choose your spiceyness) One can if you like your dip thicker.


Cube the Velveta in small cubes. Put into a crock pot on Medium to high heat. Add Rotel and browned meat. Stir regularly and wait for all of the ingrediants to melt together. Eat it all up.

3 comments

  1. Kris Sorensen // August 27, 2007 at 6:44 PM  

    You forgot the "BAM!!".

    Do you take requests? If so I'd love for you to post the recipe to your famous chicken tacos... or better yet just show me how to do them and I'll taste test them again.

    *Homer Simpson voice* MMMMM cheese *cue the salivation*

  2. bryan vickery // August 28, 2007 at 4:06 AM  

    i'm pretty sure everyone is thinking the same thing: "MMMMM cheese!"

  3. Cari // August 28, 2007 at 10:43 AM  

    Ewwwwww....sorry...that just sounds gross. Please tell me we are having something besides just nacho cheese?