1971 Chevy Pickup

Posted by Pink is God's | 6:41 PM | 3 comments »


The last few days we have driven to Muncie I have noticed a truck in, I believe it's, Selma. It is a 1971 Chevy or GMC pickup. I know, I'm Californian, I didn't check which one it was. Anyway I was curious about it so I called the people who were selling it. He told me it was in good working order with a new clutch and new tires. He also told me it had a 350 in it. (I wish I could say I really knew what that mean.) I asked how much he was asking and he said $2300, and said he would be open to other offers. So all of you men out there, help me out, I don't know what I'm doing and it looks like a nice truck to fix up and or just kick around in. My wife and I have been a little frustrated with one vehicle. I don't even think I'm really going to buy anything right now but in the future it might be nice to have a classic truck to drive around town. So when I do go to buy something it might be nice to pay about $1700 for a old American classic.

3 comments

  1. Mommy pfohl // September 18, 2007 at 4:35 AM  

    Not a guy, so I'll just say it looks pretty! =)

  2. bryan vickery // September 18, 2007 at 6:30 PM  

    i am a guy... just not a car guy... all i can say is it looks pretty :o)

  3. Kris Sorensen // September 18, 2007 at 7:09 PM  

    i am a car... not just a guy...

    wait... nevermind