O.J. and M.V.

Posted by Pink is God's | 5:04 PM | 1 comments »



O.J. Simpson and Michael Vick, in case you were wondering what those initials were for. I don't understand these two men. I am under a very small microscope being a pastor at a church. To say these two are under a microscope would be an understatement. What makes them think that they can get away with anything that goes against any law or any moral code for that matter. I won't play certain card games because I'm scared someone might have a problem with it. These two guys are hanging and drowning dogs, breaking and entering, and kidnapping people. Do they have a malfunction in their brains. I'm not joking. Do you think that it's possible that they have some sort of brain damage that causes them to have no concept of society whatsoever. Honestly that may be the only explanation for the utter idiocy these two men have exhibited. I'm not writing these two men off, I wish they would come to know God or return to God. But even people who don't know God know that there are certain things you just don't do, especially when the whole world is watching.

1 comments

  1. bryan vickery // September 20, 2007 at 4:59 AM  

    throw isaiah thomas under the bus too. he was quoted saying that it's not ok for white people to call women b*#!$@$, but it is ok for black people. "it's a culture thing." no... respect/disrespect for women is a UNIVERSAL thing. either you respect them or you don't.

    to me the worst part of these three stories is the multitudes who have defended them (especially OJ and Vick who BROKE THE LAW.)