Heavy Dose of Reality!

Posted by Pink is God's | 6:52 PM | 1 comments »


We were in Panera the other day. Hey, I like Panera as much as the next guy, but I noticed something that was a little odd. As I stepped up to order my sandwich and salad, yes salad, I like salad, the lady taking my order asked me after I ordered my sandwich if I wanted chips with my sandwich. I quickly wondered why she just offered me chips. I know they have a few different options so I asked her what my options were. She said chips, bread, or an apple. I then told her I would like the bread, thank you very much. Not that I was intending to eat the Bread, I gave it to my wife and daughter, but why would she just assume that I wanted the chips. Then I looked down at my belly, Oh, that's why she assumed! I guess she made the right guess. After I told her I wanted the bread I ordered my salad to go along with my sandwich.

1 comments

  1. Cari // October 1, 2007 at 5:07 AM  

    My hubby always gets the salad too. We have confused more than one waiter because he gets the salad and I get the steak. He really likes Panera's salads. It could have been worse for you, they could have tried to get you to take the apple.