Wow!

Posted by Pink is God's | 7:44 PM | 0 comments »




Catalyst has been GREAT! I think the thing I have appreciated, and learned most from is watching and listening to the worship. What I have appreciated most was just seeing other worship leaders lead with passion and emotion. I needed a time to recharge those batteries and learn from annointed worshippers.




Francis Chan is a name you need to know. He spoke about the supremacy of God and about our lives and how amazing it is that God has known us before we were even put together. He also spoke on service and what it means to feed Jesus, clothe Jesus, take in Jesus, because when you do these things to the least of these you've done it unto Him. I took this as a challenge to start really serving as a youth group. I have a plan for November, stay tuned, it's going to be great.




We also had some fun times in Chilis! I better not talk about that too much, that would ruin a good God day!

0 comments