Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

Posted by Pink is God's | 5:51 PM | 5 comments »


I was so shocked when I walked out of my house this morning to see a blanket of white in the trees, bushes, and on the ground! I know, I know, it was 89 degrees today and yesterday, and it didn't snow anywhere else in Farmland (except the Lott's house). My kids love it when it snows. My wife was also very surprised. I just don't know how to get the snow out of the trees, I guess this type of snow, from what I've heard, doesn't melt. Have I mentioned how much I love the high schoolers in our youth group. They are so well mannered, respectful, and loving. Especially three to be specific, the little blonde girl, the little brown boy, and the little red headed boy, they are my favorites!

5 comments

  1. Mommy pfohl // October 7, 2007 at 6:42 PM  

    In the words of Abby... *clapping hand over mouth and sucking in air* "OH NO!"

  2. Kim Cunningham // October 7, 2007 at 7:08 PM  

    So, I just love it when it snows... and I have to say that the brown boy and the red-headed boy and the little blonde girl have real talent...

  3. Cari // October 8, 2007 at 5:10 AM  

    Love is not exactly what my hubby was feeling when he saw the "snow" at our house...

  4. Mommy pfohl // October 8, 2007 at 5:30 PM  

    Now in the words of Joseph "Uh oh!"

  5. bryan vickery // October 8, 2007 at 7:57 PM  

    i don't really have anything to say except "Where can I get some of that jumbo-sized toilet paper in the picture you posted???? Ahem... for my loose bowels of course..." :o)