His Life Style

Posted by Pink is God's | 5:47 PM | 2 comments »

I haven't been on here for a few days. Weekends seem to wipe me out, in a good way! Youth group was great but it took a lot of physical, emotional, and spiritual work. God is good and He has been blessing the group in many ways. It seems like the kids are on the verge of really living with God. I think the most important thing we can remember is that God is with us at all times. I think this would change a lot of things in us and around us.
I don't think it would be exactly like we think, but things would be different. Jesus was around some interesting characters while He was here on earth. God is calling us to live with Him so we can have His strength, grace, power, love, and peace to be an example to those who don't know or don't want Him. He is calling us to live His life style, and in this He will bless us.

2 comments

  1. Rick Brown // September 11, 2007 at 6:05 AM  

    We are blessed to have you as our youth pastor. Keep up the good work.

  2. Stal Herz // September 13, 2007 at 8:55 AM  

    Hello there,

    Just checking how your week 1 Fantasy Football Team did.

    I used to be a writer for Fantasy Football Today and have started up my own blog.

    Please stop by to see what's going on.

    Thanks.

    -Stal