Iphone = $ (Part 2)

Posted by Pink is God's | 10:18 AM | 1 comments »

So I found out today that my Iphone is already obsolete. Apple went from having a 4GB version for $500 and a 8 GB version for $600, to having one 8GB version for $399. Many of you just now are say, "It serves you right James for spending so much on a phone!" Oh, but wait a minute, I called the store I bought my Iphone from last week and they are giving me a $200 credit on my bill just for purchasing my Iphone for $500. Yes, I know, that means that my Iphone only cost me $300, $50-$150 less then the other PDAs I was looking at originally.
The reason they are giving me $200 back is because there policy states that I can return my phone within the first 14 days for a restocking fee of $50. I brought this to their attention, assuming that I would just trade mine in for the 8GB version and $50. They told me what they were doing is just giving a $200 credit. I am very, very happy about that!

1 comments

  1. Stal Herz // September 6, 2007 at 11:15 AM  

    Hello,

    My name is Stal Herz and I'm a Fantasy Football writer.

    I used to write for Fantasy Football Today but have started my own blog as an attempt to strike out on my own. Been up for about a week and is the first step in a grander plan. I've brought a bunch of my readers with me as well as picked up some new ones.

    Stop on by and leave a commnet, ask for advice or just take a look.

    Happy Football to you.

    -Stal