ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!

Posted by Pink is God's | 3:18 PM | 6 comments »


I am so excited that the football season opens tomorrow night. I think what I am most excited about is the fact that the Colts play tomorrow night and that means that when they lose they will already be behind the Chargers for home field advantage in the playoffs. Couple that with a Chargers win against the Bears and what you have is the beginning of a great season. So my predictions for this week are:


Saints 35 Colts 24


Chargers 31 Bears 10


Face it Colt fans, you lost too much this last post season. And Aaron, the Bears offense is worthless, and the Chargers defense is too good, and their offense is even better.


There I think I will get some comments on this post.

6 comments

  1. Derek Chalfant // September 5, 2007 at 5:40 PM  

    Just make sure ALL of your defensive players stay legit and get to play all 16 games. We should have gotten a fantasy football league up.

  2. Kris Sorensen // September 5, 2007 at 7:11 PM  

    You're FIRED!!!!




    ;-)

  3. bryan vickery // September 6, 2007 at 9:17 AM  

    we're the colts. we're used to being trashed all season long. our defense is bad. peyton can't win the big one. tom brady's better. our backfield is questionable without edge. blah blah blah.

    that's fine. i watched my team win the superbowl last year. how bout your boys? oh by the way, congrats on your regular season title and your second playoff appearance since the days of natrone means and junior seau... i remember watching them lose that game after church... i was 12.

    HA!!! :o)

  4. Pink is God's // September 6, 2007 at 8:29 PM  

    Wow! I know this isn't going to be any fun for you guys but Indy made me a believer tonight. I think their defense is better than their offense. That is what impressed me tonite. Shutting down the New Orleans offense like that was impressive.

  5. Rick Brown // September 7, 2007 at 5:31 AM  

    Pastor James,

    How was your colts breakfast:
    Jason David toast and
    egg..........on your face.

  6. bryan vickery // September 7, 2007 at 6:59 PM  

    chargers bears... 41 points... i'll take the UNDER.