Books I Want to Read

Posted by Pink is God's | 6:10 PM | 3 comments »

An Unstoppable Force: Erwin McManus

Louder Than Words: Andy Stanley

Don't Waste Your Life: John Piper

Till We Have Faces: C.S. Lewis

The Practice of the Presence of God: Brother Lawrence

The Unquenchable Worshipper: Matt Redman

The Air I Breathe: Louie Giglio

There I think that would keep me busy for a while. What book do you want to read most right now? Post that in the comment. A great classic I would recommend is Hinds Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard

3 comments

  1. Eric and Joy Pearcy // October 10, 2007 at 11:19 PM  

    Heaven by Randy Alcorn and I just received it for my birthday!!

  2. Kris Sorensen // October 11, 2007 at 4:12 PM  

    Visioneering by Andy Stanley

  3. bryan vickery // October 11, 2007 at 5:24 PM  

    Winning with People by John Maxwell (been putting it off for a LONG time)

    and

    Just Like Jesus by Max Lucado (re-read)