PK shouldn't worry!

Posted by Pink is God's | 8:40 AM | 1 comments »

I missed a day this year, yesterday, of blogging. Kris is convinced that I am going to give up here in a little while and not blog. That may be true, but the only reason I did not blog yesterday is because I had no internet. It seems that my internet at home is not interested in coming up on my computer, my wifes computer is fine. Maybe God is just trying to help me keep my oath. I have been very into Genesis this week and I will continue to be so. There have been several parts that I have been angry with, especially about Lot's life. It never ceases to amaze me what a mess that whole situation was with Sodom and Gomorrah and Lot and his daughters. There, I hope I wet some of your appetites to read maybe your 3.375 today. Pray for me for tomorrow, my voice is definitely at 100% and I need to sing. Thanks, James.

1 comments

  1. Cari // January 6, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

    Oh, you are in Genesis, you have come across my hubby's favorite verse then...Genesis 19:26
    But Lot's wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.
    It has been a long time joke between us...