the teshuva wants...

Posted by Pink is God's | 3:08 PM | 4 comments »


For the new youth room, that is going up above the kids zone, there are a few things that would be excellent. Here is my list of wishes:


1. Juke Box

2. Telephone Booth

3. Antique Coke Machine

4. New Coke Machine

5. Xbox 360

6. Wii

7. 2 26' flat panel televisions

8. Nacho Cheese Warmer Machine

9. Christian Magazine Subscriptions

10. Theater Pop Corn Machine


If you or a loved one just has one of these lying around and has no use for it just give it to us, we'll use it!

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 3, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

    Dude we are going to have to get you 27 inch LCD's they are only 347 each. Where the 26 inch LCDs are 462 each. Go big or go home PS I am calling Mendelsons to find the rest of the items. I smell Tacos

  2. Kris Sorensen // January 3, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

    James,
    Can I suggest a Time Machine too? I think a time machine would be way fun!

  3. bryan vickery // January 4, 2008 at 2:00 PM  

    if i remember right, i've got a juke box sitting in the trunk of my car... don't hold me to that though. i should probably check first... ;o)

    seriously, this is going to be one sweet youth area!

  4. Coby // January 15, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

    YAY!!!