I need a new book

Posted by Pink is God's | 3:42 PM | 5 comments »

I just thought that I would ask what you guys would recommend as a great book. I'm not really interested in fiction right now so don't recommend it. But if you've read a great book lately let me know in the comments. What I will do is pick the winner and then blog my way through it. I'll consider anything (except fiction) including Christian living, theology, biographies, historical, etc. So bring it! I will be accepting book applications until sundown on the 15th.

5 comments

  1. Derek Chalfant // February 13, 2008 at 2:57 AM  

    I suggest "The One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven" by Mark Cahill. It is an excellent book on witnessing.

  2. bryan vickery // February 13, 2008 at 4:20 AM  

    That's funny... I just logged on to tell James he should read...

    "The One Thing You Can't Do in Heaven" by Mark Cahill.

  3. God'sProp777 // February 13, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

    That's funny I also was going to suggest "The One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven" NO, NOT REALLY! I can't back that up. Try the book "Skin" by Ted Dekker. I can send it to you if you send me "White". Check out my blog, dude! I love reading yours.

  4. Coby // February 15, 2008 at 12:37 PM  

    i'm in the process of reading the books that you guys have told me to read, so i do not have any suggestions at this time....

  5. Nathan // February 27, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

    "The One Thing . . ." is a great book! The other day someone sugguested I read "Velvet Elvis." Apparently it is a Christian book. You should check it out, and let me know if I need to read it too :o)