A Blogging Hiatus

Posted by Pink is God's | 3:27 PM | 2 comments »

Actually I just wanted to use the word hiatus in a phrase. Now that I've accomplished that goal I can move onto some others. Considering my new blog design I thought I would give you a list of places I would like to see and what I would like to do in those places.

1. Take my wife to Colonial Williamsburgh. I loved this place the two times I have gone there with my 8th graders from ECS.

2. Take my wife to Washington DC, probably on the same trip we go to Williamsburgh. I'd love to take her to see some of the Smithsonian buildings, the Capital, the White House, and some of the monuments.

3. Go to Greece and experience the ruins at Corinth and Athens.

4. Go to Israel with Ray Vander Laan and experience everything.

5. Go on a mission trip to Scotland and England. While there see the British Open or an English Premier League Football Match.

6. Take my wife to eat and dance at the Rainbow Room in New York City. We'd have to dress up!

7. Go to China and see the Great Wall.

8. Go to Maine in the Fall. Get some Maine Lobster for my wife.

9. Go to Disney World. Ok Kris you talked me into it.

10. Tour Italy, including Rome, Florence, Venice, and Tuscany.

2 comments

  1. Kris Sorensen // February 11, 2008 at 5:52 PM  

    Welcome back from Camp Quaker Haven; I noticed that Quaker Haven in the middle of winter wasn't on your list.

    In a weird way I kinda' miss the pink on your blog - the new blog look is just so grown up... my little boy is getting so big ;-(

    Regarding #9 - you'd better believe we're getting to Walt Disney World - I'll make sure your children keep begging you until you guys actually go with us.

    Peace out - from sunny Florida - enjoy your arctic temperatures back home.

  2. Cari // February 12, 2008 at 5:33 AM  

    I really want to go to Colonial Williamsburgh as well, since we have gotten involved in re-enacting, it would make it all that more fun for us, I think. I really like your new background. And I really like the new link to my blog...lol...I am trying really hard to not even let it drive me crazy that I don't know what my nickname is yet...really...I am trying.