10 more interesting facts about me...

Posted by Pink is God's | 11:48 AM | 8 comments »

1. I collect Coke points, so if you don't give me your bottle tops and 12 and 24 pack codes!

2. I don't like bumper stickers.

3. When I blow my nose I use two kleenexes.

4. I like to fish.

5. I've never eaten a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. (Some of you already know that one)

6. I love Italy. I actually want to learn Italian someday.

7. I hate wind.

8. I sleep best when I have like four heavy blankets on me.

9. The Dodgers are my favorite baseball team.

10. I collect sports cards and memorabilia. I have Tiger Wood's autograph.

8 comments

  1. bryan vickery // February 6, 2008 at 6:32 PM  

    Ah wind... nothing like lining up a tee shot on a 575 yard par five with a 25 mile an hour wind blowing in your face. Been there?

  2. Pink is God's // February 6, 2008 at 7:12 PM  

    Of course! In Kansas.

  3. Tucker // February 6, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

    Well "Pink" I have to say that I
    1.Don't like anything about Coke.
    2. Like to read bumper stickers
    3. Also use two
    4. Don't like to fish
    5. love peanut butter and jelly
    6. Don't care for Italy(except the food I do love)
    7. Like Wind
    8. Sleep best with NO blankets of anykind
    9. Dislike the Dodgers....but how about Pao! Might have to root for them.
    10. Don't collect Sports cards, but some memorabilia that has been given to me and I wouldn't want Tiger Woods autograph.
    So I guess it is Number 3 that we agree on! :{)

  4. bryan vickery // February 7, 2008 at 4:12 AM  

    the wind blows in kansas??? hmm

    so you're willing to kill a tree for the comfort of your nose? at least you're getting a scooter to offset your carbon footprint.

  5. Rick Brown // February 7, 2008 at 5:03 AM  

    Fishing? I have some great spots locally. Let me know.

  6. Anonymous // February 7, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

    James.....I love to read your blog! You make me laugh everytime!

  7. Tucker // February 7, 2008 at 5:05 PM  

    I thought it was Tonya that had Tiger Woods autograph?

  8. Coby // February 8, 2008 at 7:17 AM  

    i already knew 3, 4 and 5. you gotta come up with better stuff than this. =]