David Archuleta will win American Idol this year


I am the new Girl's Vasity Volleyball Coach for Monroe Central High School


My sister comes into town either tomorrow, or Sunday, depending on the weather


Judges is a great book


We ordered over $1500 in scrip this week


Talked to Pastor Jeff today about Scotland 2009


Tap water out of my kitchen sink tastes really good out of my hands (I know, random)


I really love our youth group


Bowling is either going to be fun tomorrow night or next friday night


My son has been going to sleep to the music of Andrea Bocelli the past three nights


I'm going to tape the Manchester United soccer match that is on tomorrow


The Dodgers will win the World Series this year


When we get our first warm week of Spring I am tearing our the pool in our backyard


I could really use some Round Table Pizza


9 comments

  1. Anonymous // March 6, 2008 at 6:04 PM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. Keym // March 6, 2008 at 7:26 PM  

    I have never had round table pizza but I as well could use some. And water from the tap does taste way better out of your hands, well not your hands I mean my hands... oh never mind

  3. Nathan // March 6, 2008 at 9:39 PM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. Nathan // March 7, 2008 at 12:11 AM  

    Life is once again complete, for Pink blogs!

  5. Derek Chalfant // March 7, 2008 at 3:15 AM  

    I'd like to speak to you about your predicition that the Dodgers will win the World Series. Two words ATLANTA BRAVES. chop chop.

  6. Coby // March 7, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

    i don't know... david's good, but i don't know whether he'll actually win or not.

    congrats on becoming coach!

    the youth group loves you too!

    and now i want pizza. thanks a lot.

  7. Rick Brown // March 7, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

    Video taping a soccer game? I am a loss for words.(doesnt happen often)

  8. God'sProp777 // March 7, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

    I could use some Maui Zowie, baby!!!

  9. Tucker // March 9, 2008 at 6:06 AM  

    Congratulations on the coaching job.
    Hope you are doing well.
    Miss You all!
    Sheldon