Where Do I Live!!!

Posted by Pink is God's | 11:29 AM | 3 comments »


I'm at a loss. My good friend Jason Morones called me this morning from California. You see last year he was in Kansas and I was in California. I used to call him from the beach while he was experiencing ice. Now it was his turn to call and tell me it was 62 degrees at 9:30 a.m. while he was on his way to the Block. All the while I was watching snow flakes blow around in my back yard.

We had to cancel bowling last night for the youth groups. On the bright side we had about 20 of the youth group students invade our house instead and play cards and watch a little Pirates of the Carribean. It was a blast and I was glad to let a lot of the kids in on my world. Not many of them had been in my house. Hopefully they feel they know me a little better, and feel like they can come over when they need to talk. After all that is what I'm in Indiana for!

3 comments

  1. Nathan // March 8, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

    Deep down inside, you REALLY like the snow!!! How could you not???

  2. Tucker // March 9, 2008 at 6:10 AM  

    It is 88 today here in Texas. I sure miss the snow! Man you are one lucky dude!
    Nothing like a little cold weather to bring everyone together.

  3. Coby // March 9, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

    Glad to hear that Friday night went well! See you tonight!