"First Inaugural Snow Man Contest"

Posted by Pink is God's | 7:29 PM | 5 comments »

Well I was as pleased as punch! Isn't that a saying? I told the the youth groups tonight that I have never seen a great snow man in person and that I wanted to have a contest for the best TV snow man. The winning small group would get a shopping spree at the VP! I thought that the first inaugural snow man contest was a smashing success! I don't know if I've ever used the term "smashing success" before but I like it! Here are the entries. Comment on your favorties.





















Christian (Yes that is a Bible is in his hand!)

Ke-Ke (You don't have to know what that means)

Candy (This little girl is so cute!)

Chunk (Remember the Goonies)

5 comments

  1. bryan vickery // March 10, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

    E.T. phone home

  2. Derek Chalfant // March 10, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

    I like the Kee-Kee one myself. Congrats though to the three chicks and their entry, they did a good job on it. We should have put a hat in a puddle of water and said that ours melted.

  3. Nathan // March 10, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

    Chunk and Candy have my votes!!!

  4. Anonymous // March 11, 2008 at 12:31 AM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  5. Tucker // March 11, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

    Christian, of course, that's who I want to be but the very thing I want to be I'm not, and the very thing I am is what I don't want to be...so I guess it is Chunk!
    Oh what a miserable person I am!Who will save me from this life dominatied by hot bread and pie?