Wonderful Day!

Posted by Pink is God's | 7:38 PM | 1 comments »

I was so blessed today! It seemed like everything was just so centered on God. I love it when days turn out to be like that. Kris was great again with his second message on WAIT. Worship, I felt, was just that, worship! I visited with many people today that are making God their focus. Both youth groups were awesome! We started the focus on Compassion Sunday and many of the students are already planning together how they can support children around the world. I think we will be able to put together a wall of children that we can continually pray for and support financially! Does it really get any better then all of that!?! Well I guess I did lose to Bryan twice at ping pong, I'm sure he has blogged it up about that. Don't let him convince you that he destroyed me. I'm going to get my new paddle and it will be new day next Sunday! Bryan I am coming for you!

1 comments

  1. bryan vickery // March 30, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

    FYI: you can get the real story of the ping pong spanking by linking to my blog and typing "I Dominated Pink" in the search bar at the top