First Day of Golf Season

Posted by Pink is God's | 5:15 PM | 0 comments »

And so it begins! Kris and I went out to old Hickory Hills today and played some golf for the first time since last November. The course was still very soggy because of all the rain we got last month, we must have plugged 10-15 balls. There was some good news and some bad news on the course today. First off Kris did end up beating me by a stroke. This of course after we scrapped the first nine holes and started over. The good news is that I didn't lose my putting stroke. Last season was my best season for putting. Today I had about five long puts that went down for me. Everything else was pretty poor. In golf when you have to take such a long break everything is so hit or miss. So I guess I'm ahead of the game since I still have my putting stroke. Kris played well, at least for a first round. He seems to always come through against me right when he has to. Hole number nine has to be his favorite hole. I think Kris will only really shoot even par when I start shooting somewhere around +2. Kris you might want to send me to ESPN golf school so you can shoot a lower score.

0 comments