Job Satisfaction

Posted by Pink is God's | 6:54 PM | 2 comments »

I finished up at youth group tonight and I was amazed at the sense of satisfaction I felt. I'm not satisfied because I feel like I perform my job perfectly, far from it! I'm satisfied because I get the great opportunity to build relationships with students and see other leaders build relationships with students. It is happening and I am so pumped! So yea, I lost to Bryan again at Ping Pong, but so what! I got to beat Kyle Parkison at air hockey! I spent time talking to Coby after our meeting and that was awesome! I also came up with a new way to connect with students while I was just standing there, God is so good! I can't wait for this next week coming up.

2 comments

  1. Nathan // April 6, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

    You do an awesome job!!! Our youth are blessed to have you!!!

  2. Coby // April 7, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

    God is good!