I'm proud of my boys!!!

Posted by Pink is God's | 5:35 PM | 4 comments »


And before any of you comment about how UCLA lost tonight to Memphis let me just ask you a couple of questions. #1--When did your team lose in the tournament this year? #2--How many of you had Memphis going to the Championship? There, those are my questions! Go ahead and post your comments now! By the way this UCLA team would have crushed Indiana this year. I guess I'll proabably get some comments about that. Don't forget question #1!

4 comments

  1. bryan vickery // April 5, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

    Wow... on the offensive. No one's here to hate on your Bruins bro (how do you spell that in california? is it "bra"?)

    Memphis looked awfully good tonight, didn't they? Kansas was hot and cold. It's the championship game I wanted. The best athletes in college ball.

  2. Irun Man // April 5, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

    Actually, I had NC playin' "your" UCLA Bruins in the championship game with NC winning it. Just goes to prove that I don't have premonition! Memphis vs. KU ~ I'm picking Memphis in a "track meet."

    And "young grasshopper" is pleased that he will someday receive the beloved chicken taco. Gracious! Domo arigato!

  3. Keym // April 5, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

    I didn't pick anybody to do anything so HA! Stuff that in your juice box and sip it!

  4. Nathan // April 5, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

    Hmm, I'm not a sports fan, BUT I would you say that your defensive undertones would indicate some insecurity in the case you present and that perhaps you are experiencing some misplaced anger or hostility as a result of a great disapointment...

    ;o) just kidding! Hope you enjoyed the game!!!