Locked and Loaded Tour Coming To FFC

Posted by Pink is God's | 11:39 AM | 4 comments »

If you haven't heard I think we are going to set a Farmland record in August. On 888 (August 8th, 2008) there will be 13 bands rocking out at the church. The show will be from approximately 2:30 in the afternoon to about 10:30 at night. I want to make sure everyone knows about this show because it will be so absolutely brilliant you won't want to miss it. Everyone is welcome, there will be amazing music, great food, fellowship, and a bunch of bands to meet and hang out with. Tickets are $10 for anyone besides teshuva members (Jr. High and Sr. High are free as long as they are regulars in the teshuva), kids under Jr. High are $5, and kids 5 and under are free. There'll be a concession stand that won't be overpriced. Bands will have their merchandise at the event if you'd like a t-shirt, cd, picture, or buttons. I'm sure they will be more than happy to sign anything you buy or anything you bring, like an autograph book or if you'd like them to sign a program. Here is a list of the bands that will be attending:

Beyond Repair

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // July 8, 2008 at 12:24 PM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. Derek Chalfant // July 8, 2008 at 12:25 PM  

    I am ready to rock, I think this is gonna be so cool.

  3. Keym // July 8, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

    It's time to ParTAy

  4. Audra // July 9, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

    Hey Pink! Let me know what I can do to help! I can even post flyers in the Connersville area if you need me to! Can't wait for the big day!