You Ever Have One of Those Days?

Posted by Pink is God's | 9:13 PM | 0 comments »

I had one today. The kind of day when you feel like you either did everything wrong, or you knit-picked yourself to death? It's days where everything comes easy that produces days like this for me. I start to get comfortable and then, WHAM! I get blindsided. I'm gonna have to pray about this.
I need to be in a constant state of disorientation (thanks Wes). In that state I have a harder time messing up because I'm in a heightened state of awareness. You would think it would be the other way around, but I find I have a greater sense of ease when I'm disoriented because I know I will probably suck! It's like the pressure's off, and things usually turn out not all that bad.
When I start to think I've got everything figured out, now that's when I really suck!

0 comments