Why Blog?!?

Posted by Pink is God's | 6:37 PM | 2 comments »

The only explanation for me having time to blog today is that I'm addicted.
It's good to be busy in the sense that there's a sense of accomplishment when the day is over. I had someone ask me today if this was what I was used to in California, being this busy. I said yes but that's why I left California, LOL. I hate LOL.
My golf girls had their best tournament today, we still lost by 18 strokes, but we beat our best score by 10 strokes, they shot a 217 and I'm really proud of them.
I rearranged my office today with the help of my friend that I have no time for. Tomorrow I'll get to spend some quality time with my wife. That'll be great. Muncie here we come.

2 comments

  1. Kris Sorensen // August 30, 2007 at 7:27 PM  

    I didn't know you hated LOL - - LOL
    ROFL, LOL

    I'll be sure not to use LOL; I hate it too - LOL

  2. Mommy pfohl // August 30, 2007 at 7:46 PM  

    Well, I hope you have wonderful quality time with your wife tomorrow! By the way, I hate LOL as well! =)