Where went the A game?

Posted by Pink is God's | 5:31 PM | 1 comments »

Yesterday, Sunday, I just didn't feel right. You know those days that you want to bring your A game but it just doesn't come. I was at about C+, maybe. It wasn't a matter of any one thing that caused this drop in performance. It was just an accumulation of things that caused my lack of umph.
I've gotten some rest today and I'll get a good nights sleep tonight. I have also learned some things from yesterday. All of this should move me into a place where I can bring back my A game.
God has reminded me that things will be okay even if I am lacking. I usually am lacking, that's for sure. God reminded me that it is about Him being the ONE, not about me being the one. He keeps me humble by reminding me that I am human and that I will always make mistakes and that I will, in this body, always seem to be tired.

1 comments

  1. Mommy pfohl // September 3, 2007 at 6:45 PM  

    In our weakness, he is made strong. =)